Friday, May 20, 2011

Boise

This is my first time to come here. My unlce's family has lived in Boise for more than 15 years. I love its sunshine, trees, and flowers.

The lawn behind where I live. The wind puffed away the seeds of the dandelion, which is an emblem of hope.



Where kids play. They make you feel happy :)


Flowers are beautiful!!!



Cute!
 So far, I only went to several places. I'll keep taking pictures to memorize this city.

2 comments:

  1. You are a very talented photographer and it shows in your pictures. The picture of the squirrel is awesome, I didn't think they stood still long enough to take a picture of. I like all of your comments on your pictures, it really brings them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you taking picture is not only a passion but will also help you keep your memories alive!

    ReplyDelete