Saturday, June 18, 2011

Central Park

I went to Central Park last Christmas which I have only seen it in movies. I had no idea how big it was. It is said that there’s no vegetation anywhere in New York other than this park, so there’s good reason for it to take up so much valuable real estate.
I could not see vegetation because, well, nothing’s green right now. I only went a small part of this park since it was so big, and most importantly, so cold, but still irresistibly beautiful full of white.

 Ducks were cute!
 We made it!


3 comments:

  1. I've never been to New York, but I plan on going next summer to visit my brother and his family. All of your pictures have been awesome to look at, you have a real knack for taking good pictures. I think for your portfolio, you could not only tell us about the pictures, but also about the locations and why you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its cool to see pictures of New York City during the winter time I have only been there during the summer. It is awesome to see that your visiting many different places while your here. i suggest for your portfolio you can show us how your taking advantage of being here and see the sights while you can right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are essentially taking us on a tour of these places with you! I like have never been to these places so your pictures make me feel like I have been there:)

    ReplyDelete